Salt have partnered with a leading online travel business, who are looking for a Marketing Manager for a minimum of 4 months with a strong possibility to extend. This is a junior role, therefore 3-5 years relevant marketing experience is essential and you will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager for this role.
- Brand and digital marketing focused- Would be working across multiple teams locally and globally to assist with the planned growth for the brand.
- Support the development, execution and analysis of marketing initiatives in the UK for greatest business and brand impact.
- Coordinate and manage the analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities.
- Assist in collaborating across functions, markets and regions to develop highly effective integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations over the course of the campaign.
- 3-5+ years relevant brand marketing experience
- Previous experience on travel campaigns/ a passion for travel
- Exceptional communication skills to work across multiple teams
- Agency experience would be beneficial
- Creative agency background is desirable
- Experience with apps is desirable
- Understanding of the interaction between online and offline media
Job Reference: JO-2208-258410
Salary: Up to £340 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract