My client is an established multinational investment bank and financial services company, specialising in M&A and Capital Markets. They have along heritage of over 200 years of trading, they employ over 1800 employees and are present in 40 countries. They work with Multinational organisation, government bodies and individuals.
This is a newly created role for the business due to continued growth and it’s a critical hire. In this role you will be responsible for creating a strong global marketing strategy and lead two junior team members on execution. The ideal candidate will currently be working in the capital markets industry, you ill understand the audience and language used in capital markets. You will know the marketing channels for capital markets and bring industry knowledge to the role. The role is a marketing communication role so this is ideal for someone working in a hybrid marcomms role currently.
This role will see you work across all marketing channels, mix where you will build partnerships, create, and deliver content plans, manage the website and social channels, and organise events. This role focuses mainly on strategy, but you are required to get hands on if required and lead two team members to deliver on the execution.
- Own the Marketing strategy and execution for Capital Marketing and M&A.
- Manage content for websites, social media, advertising, physical collateral and conference participation, ensuring it is optimal, on brand, and up-to-date
- Manage resources and marketing materials used off-the-shelf by bankers in their client pitch
- Represent Global Advisory in group brand, communication and digital projects and events, sharing activities and best practice with the broader group’s other Marketing and Communications functions
- Prepare digital and physical client communications campaigns for individual Partners and teams, including printed and digital brochures, and email newsletters
- Advise on content-driven events such as round-tables for individual Partners and teams
- Oversee the delivery by the Marketing team of bespoke credentials requests from bankers and group Investor Relations team
- Consider local and sector/market requirements to create jurisdictional marketing plans for teams
- 7 years’ experience in Marketing, ideally 2-3 working in the Capital Markets Industry
- Experience working with a large/international enterprise essential
- Knowledge of current best practice in external communication including website management, social media and email campaigns
- Previous line management experience required
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Job Reference: JO-2206-256796
Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 28/07/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent