Salt’s client, a leading international intelligence, exhibitions and research giant are on the hunt for a dynamic and driven Marketing Manager to join their Audience Marketing team on an initial 2 month rolling contract.
In this role, you will be supporting the team on 2 upcoming large scale events (exhibition and conference) of over 1000 attendees, developing the marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key marketing and business objectives for a series or larger products, including strategy to drive synergies and growth and identification of opportunities. Ideally, you will hold a strong B2B marketing background as well as experience working across multichannel, paid media and digital campaigns.
- Manage and develop customer value propositions for a series of products.
- Motivate cross-functional team to achieve a shared goal/deliver KPIs.
- Identify the target Audience prospects and secure reach into Prospects that are aware.
- Test strategies to optimise offering of insight and permission.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns that encourage audience Prospects to walk through the buying cycle from awareness to interest, desire and ultimately action. (Physical, Virtual & Hybrid Events)
- Drive delegate sales to Physical and Virtual events (paid and unpaid).
- Drive registrations for Marketing Services campaigns, from Media, Event and Research brands.
- Coach and mentor members of the Marketing team
- Support in defining new and innovative ways to improve campaign, processes and ways of working.
- Proficient in the use of technology platforms for greater ROI, efficiencies or insight.
- Effectively partner with the Data & Analytics team to analyse data and use data to measure and improve performance.
- Consistent reporting of KPIs – audience forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks, opportunities and changing landscapes.
- Track and monitor channel performance and ROI of spend incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrable experience in Campaign Management, forming and executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire, and solicits action. Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
- Prior audience/event marketing experience and ability to understand the target audiences, brand propositions and key messages.
- Building and maintaining relationships and understanding customer needs.
- Managing senior stakeholders and large complex customers.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills written, verbal, presentation.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to meet and exceed set objectives.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2107-244991
Salary: £250 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2Months rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract