Marketing Manager | Fashion
£52k + bens
This staple British fashion brand are looking for someone to join their fast-paced brand team to help shape and drive strategy across retail, wholesale and product marketing.
Why should you join them?
- Well established brand who have gone through a recent rebrand, making them fresh and modern.
- Business performing well and hitting targets, wholesale a growing area and they’re opening new retail stores.
- Chance to join an exciting brand team who are able to drive new creative strategies.
- Broad role across all marketing touch points, but with a big focus on owning the full retail and wholesale estate.
- Have the opportunity to own and impact key decisions day to day – actively encourage this within the business.
- Office based in S/C London operating hot desking so very open and collaborative environment.
- Hybrid working – 3 days per week in the office.
- Salary up to £52k + bonus potential, 25 days hol, pension, 50% discount and more!
Very top-level detail:
- Own, drive and implement all marketing campaigns for own retail store estate – including new openings.
- Be the main point of contact for all wholesale partnerships – driving strategy and campaigns.
- Own and drive all product marketing strategy.
- Management of seasonal campaigns across multiple advertising channels including print display, digital display and publisher partnerships.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies.
- At least 2 years’ experience at Marketing Manager level, in a similar role within fashion or retail.
- Experience managing retail marketing on a large scale (100 stores+).
- Strong brand/product marketing background.
- Wholesale marketing experience.
- Digital marketing experience is key, but not the main focus.
- Proven track record in driving decisions and influencing stakeholders.
- Hybrid Working – 3 days in office weekly
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
Job Reference: JO-2209-259225
Salary: £45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 07/11/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent