Marketing Manager | Fashion Creative Design Agency
This fabulous, creative visual display agency are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to help shape the future growth of the company, by creating compelling marketing campaigns.
Why Should you join them?
- Their work is amazing (honestly, it’s beautiful!), and they work with some incredible luxury brands such as Christian Louboutin.
- They are B Corp certified – so hard to get!
- You’ll have the chance to own, develop, create and execute an industry leading marketing strategy.
- Lots of opportunity to create some exciting content – working with photographers etc.
A chance to work closely with their brands.
- A fast-paced role- lots of projects to get involved in.
- Help create the tone of voice – for clients and potential staff hires for the agency.
- Work across the UK and EU markets (they have offices in London and Amsterdam).
- Really big on culture – have a great team, very passionate, creative and do loads of social stuff together (pub visits, summer BBQ’s etc).
- Based in East London (or Amsterdam if you prefer) with a 3 day in, 2 day from home set up (and generally very flexible).
This is the perfect role for someone who loves being hands on and is super creative. You’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years marketing comms experience – either agency or brand side.
- Experience with strategic planning – creating plans and KPI’s that fit the business growth.
- To be someone who can see an opportunity to turn a trend into a marketing campaign.
- Good working knowledge of all digital and social channels.
- A very strong copywriter and content creator (experience with Adobe Suite would be great).
- A passion for luxury and fashion would be great – they live and breathe it.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5 paid days off per month to get inspired
- All-you-can-eat YCN creative professional learning membership
- Spill mental health support
- Flexible and remote working available
Job Reference: JO-2302-331381
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/04/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent