Marketing Manager | Premium Jewellery
This is a small but growing British brand who focus on design led, semi-fine pieces. Their approach has always been digital first and from this they have a global customer base. They’re an inclusive, dynamic and fun brand with a great CEO who you’ll have access to. There’s a lot of scope to take ownership and bring new ideas forward.
This role works closely with the Head of Creative and will be responsible for delivering the brand and marketing strategy across multiple offline channels and touchpoints. You can expect to:
- Drive brand marketing initiatives from concept through to execution.
- Work closely with an in-house creative team to develop strong campaigns & engaging content.
- Plan, create and own the seasonal brand marketing calendar.
- Manage some of the large marketing budget (and work with digital to balance the spend)
- Measure the success of campaigns and activity.
- Create briefs for email marketing and handle direct mail campaigns.
- Manage a team of 2 (Marketing Executive and Social Media Executive).
This role needs someone with an understanding of and passion for the premium jewellery market. Someone who is ready to take a step up and take ownership in driving and executing marketing strategy. You will need:
- 4-6 years’ experience in premium / luxury accessories marketing, developing winning ideas and creating clever campaigns online and off-line.
- A strong understanding of marketing KPI’s – being able to analyse and present results.
- Experience in managing a marketing calendar and executing activations.
- Experience across print, content, direct mail, email, retail etc.
- Budget management is critical.
- £1k prod allowance per year
- 50% discount
- 25 days holiday
- Pension 5%
- Quarterly social event
- 3/4 days in office (more at the start to bed yourself in)
Job Reference: JO-2111-248968
Salary: £40000.00 - £49000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent