Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Marketing Operations Manager
My client is a FinTech scaleup in hyper-growth mode – they are the market leaders in Identity Verification, offering a sophisticated AI SaaS solution to build trust behind transactions.
Since their foundation in 2010, they have secured over $45m funding and grown a team of 350+. Their client base already includes numerous household names across Financial Services (Retail/Commercial Banking), Challenger Banking, Insurance, e-Commerce and Gaming.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for providing support for the global marketing team and using marketing technology tools to implement and execute best practices.
This role is a key strategic member of the marketing team, providing support in business planning, metrics reporting, and developing marketing enablement programs across the organization.
Main Job Responsibilities
* Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
* Analyze and optimize lead sourcing/ nurturing and automated marketing programs to ensure quality leads are distributed to Sales team quickly.
* Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work
* Work with Sales Operations to identify, troubleshoot, and correct any lead flow and attribution issues between Pardot & Salesforce
* Possess a solid understanding of A/B testing techniques and offer advice on testing of various campaigns to improve performance.
Key Skills and Experience
* 3+ years in a B2B integrated marketing role supporting internal teams with a focus on digital and demand generation
* Expertise with the demand marketing funnel and interpreting campaign and funnel reporting; and strong understanding of proper marketing to sales lead process
* Proven hands on experience with Salesforce and Pardot and/or similar marketing automation/CRM platforms.
To apply for the Marketing Operations Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.
Affiliate Team Lead - Gambling London or Malta £40-50k +bens The Company A global business of more than 600 people and 20 years' experience in online sports betting. They are…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Head of Field Marketing, EMEA - £90-100K plus Bonus -London THE COMPANY My client is a fast-growing global business, who in addition to their offices in North America and the…£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus