The Marketing operations manager is responsible for supporting the divestment of the businesses within a certain division, supporting the Marketing Operations team and verticals’ marketing teams through this transition. The role is responsible for the management and oversight of day to day operational activities across different aspects of the Marketing Operations team, supporting this core central function to deliver against roadmaps and commitments aligned to vertical needs, whilst ensuring the smooth transition of the business units to future buyers. Possessing proven Senior Marketing Operations experience along with previous experience or knowledge of divestments and transition across complex, matrix organisations in order to ensure stakeholder and business needs are met is a must.
The role includes effective management of some the Marketing Operations team, collaboration internally with the vertical marketing teams, platform technology support teams and central divestment related teams, and externally with buyers and advisory firms and related third parties.
The applicant must be able to provide advice, guidance and steering in fully and successfully delivering against the requirements of the Marketing Operations team during the divestment process to achieve the clients goals.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Marketing Operations team through the divestment process whilst ensuring the core day to day functional operations of the business area are delivered, including roadmaps, business requirements, support delivery and internal stakeholder management with the vertical marketing teams.
- Own and provide the holistic view of all related matters to the divestment process for each vertical in the context of the requirements of the Marketing Operations team, from a planning, transition, migration and post sale perspective – to include smooth management of TSA related requirements.
- Provide accurate and relevant tracking and reporting of divestment related activities for each vertical, producing reports and related materials needed to ensure the smooth delivery and clear visibility of plans and performance related to desired outcomes in relation to divestment related activities.
- Support the day to day running of the Marketing Operations team, providing management, guidance and support to data, platforms and associated operational team members.
- Work with Vertical Marketing teams to ensure requirements and business needs continue to be met during the transitional phases, mapping out the resource and delivery management of the teams to ensure maximum operational effectiveness, balancing internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Own the production of reporting to track and monitor the performance and delivery of the team aligned to delivering a successful outcome for the client.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, and deliver against the vision, objectives, and goals of the Intelligence Marketing Operations team.
- Ensure ongoing processes exist and are adhered to in order to ensure the smooth running of the Marketing Operations team.
- Continually evaluate marketing tools, platforms and processes to ensure these evolve as the verticals’ business needs changes.
- Ensure data governance policy & standards, including but not limited to global data protection compliance & best practices are met.
- In collaboration with the platform teams, make available, and maintain up-to-date and effective training for all users of the marketing platforms and systems
- Decisive and action oriented. Performance-driven.
- Confident communicator able to influence at all levels, and proactively collaborate throughout the organisation.
- Ability to work across a range of projects at the same time with varying degrees of complexity.
- Ability to see the big picture and understand the complexities around managing internal and external clients to meet commercial objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to dive into detail and analyse key issues, identify insights, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Ability to think laterally about researching and sourcing information from within and outside of internal company resources.
- The ideal candidate will be able to bring out the best in people in demanding situations.
Start: ASAP – 1st June
Duation: 7 Months FTC
Rate: £90,000 – £100,000 Pro rata
Job Reference: 00000
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract