Marketing Technology Manager
I am excited to be partnered with one of largest banks in the world as they search for two Marketing Technology Managers to join their B2B business. This British Multi International Bank is a fortune 500 with a presence in over 80 countries across the globe and offers a wide range of services from commercial banking, global banking, global private banking, retail banking and wealth management . This is a well-known and successful company that has successfully been able to carve a niche for itself in the area of banking as well as financial services.
They are seeking a Marketing Technology Manager who is first and foremost, a technologist. You will be an IT geek and one part integrated marketing expert, this hybrid professional will serve as a crucial link between marketing and IT. The role requires the ability to liaison within the marketing function of a business and then translate that marketing vision to a technology implementation to deliver on marketing goals for the B2B side of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the full martech mix with particular expertise in using the marketing automation software, Eloqua. You will take the lead in helping the wider marketers to objectively compare sales leads to identify where each client is in the buying process. You will be the Eloqua specialist for this area of the business.
- Serving as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools such as Adobe Target and Analytics, Tealium Audience Stream and a particular focus on Eloqua.
- Strategy development and implementation of marketing efforts to improve the business and client journey.
- Support and lead digital marketing disciplines that could include: website optimisation, SEO, Customer segmentation, paid search, social media, email marketing, lead generation
- Road mapping and building out A/B testing and optimization programmes for key campaigns across digital channels
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Lead user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise
- Oversee data security and product enhancement
- Relationship management with internal marketing and campaign teams
- Overseeing marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Leading and participating in a wide variety of technology projects spanning the entire marketing technology stack
- At least 5 years experience as a Marketing technology Manager ideally within financial services.
- Previous experience/expertise in working with Eloqua and other technology tools.
- Range of strategic and operational marketing experience, including demonstrable success in supporting/managing automated data driven marketing campaigns.
- Good with marketing automation such as website optimisation, SEO, Customer segmentation, paid search, social media, email marketing.
- Data driven and can use google and web analytics to deliver key insight that will add value and revenue to the business.
- Strong stakeholder experience , capable of influencing decisions and reporting data confidently and effectively.
- Confident in running A/B testing and understanding the results.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244624
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent