My client, a leading FMCG brand, is on the hunt for a marketing transformation and change specialist who ca design Consumer Journey and experiences within Messenger Apps + API Layer.
In this initial 6-month contract (with option to extend), you will also play a lead role working with global markets to adopt the changes and implement the intitiatives you’ve designed.
The purpose of this project is to open newer ways and new Digital channels to engage with consumers.
My client is looking for someone who has/is:
- Strong knowledge of conducting business in a digital world
- Good knowledge on Digital Marketing concepts, Platforms and Technologies
- Experience of the online Consumer Journey/ User story writing and refinement
- Hands-on experience in crafting Business Design processes and workflows
- Demonstrable experience working in agile delivery teams, demonstrating agile modelling and documentation techniques
- Experience with JIRA/confluence or similar tools to manage the product backlog
- Experience with multi-country rollouts
- Good understanding or working knowledge of Digital Channels (Web, Social, Messenger Apps – Viber/Line/Whatsapp, etc)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels
- Self-starter who can successfully work through challenges independently
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com for more information.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328361
Salary: £450.00 - £550.00 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-months
Job Start Date: 21/11/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract