Media Analyst Lead
I am thrilled to be working with a leading global consumer goods organisation, as they search for an established Media Efficiency Lead with superior experience in Data Analytics, and business intelligence, to join their global Media and data team in their German office.
As this household brand continues through a period of immense digital transformation, the Media Efficiency lead will further support this process, through the seamless delivery of digital analytics reporting and insight suite for the wider Marketing team. You will employ the latest reporting techniques to ensure insight is delivered in a relevant, digestible, business focused, efficient and actionable way. Delivering & maintaining Marketing dashboards and reporting to inform overall performance, marketing activity performance, conversion performance and product/journey performance.
- Lead all Data-Driven Marketing projects with a focus on the German market.
- Be responsible for Return on Ad Spend for all marketing campaigns and projects.
- Secure statistical means of Testing approaches.
- Run data-driven A/B testing to measure the impact of campaigns on consumer perceptions.
- Run Geo Experiments to define your control and treatment group,
- Characterise the complexity of data sets and provide estimates of algorithm performance (Meta-learning’s)
- Always seek ways of developing your knowledge on industry insights.
- At least 5-year’s experience working as a business analyst or in a business intelligence role within a media agency environment.
- Must have a BA or equivalent in computer science or IT.
- Solid expertise in tools of data analytics and in digital marketing solution.
- Must have a strong decomposition approach to forecasting, in an effort to consistently improve performance.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse large volumes of data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Experience in design, execution and reporting of randomised experiments.
- Results-oriented and reliable project management.
- Excellent communications skills and capable of engaging and influencing key stakeholders across the business.
- Must be fluent in English and German (both written and verbal).
Job Reference: JO-2104-199862
Salary: €80000.00 - €95000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent