My client is on the hunt for an Omnichannel Marketing Lead, who will deliver successful end-to-end programs, campaigns, enablers, and pilot deployments in EU markets by coordinating the activities of internal stakeholders and channel leaders while facilitating new market prospects.
- Front face for EU markets to assess their needs and advise on potential opportunities based on global programs or identified best practices.
- Assess together with Market Success Manager the possibility to enhance or fine tune markets quarterly plans with an omnichannel approach.
- Support the Market Success Manager with Monthly project review calls and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Coordinate the efforts and synchronisation of internal stakeholders & channel’s leads to deliver end to end programs, campaigns, enablers & pilots deployment success in EU markets
- Lead the communication with market teams to provide visibility on key project status and milestones
- Reviewing and processing briefs – follow up on projects in the pipeline
- Keep an organised record of markets plans, projects and tickets
- Lead market feedback loops to Global and Regional teams to enhance global programs and campaigns and fill eventual gaps
- Facilitate decision making meetings with key stakeholders in the Region or in Global teams to unlock opportunities for markets.
- Contract duration: 6-months
- 2-days a week in office (Central London)
- ASAP start
- Paying up to £450 a day
- Inside IR35
Email CV to email@example.com for more info.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257608
Salary: £350.00 - £450.00 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-months
Job Start Date: 01/08/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract