London or Newbury on a hybrid working model
I am seeking an experience Partner Marketing Manager for an international Communications Services company to take ownership of the company’s top tier clients. I am seeking someone ideally from an agency background with IT experience to step into this leading role. You will work closely with clients in a consultative manner and have full accountability for the development, delivery and reporting for all their marketing campaigns.
This role covers various clients across the UK, so travel is required. You must have a clean and valid driving license and car for this role and will be happy to commute to Newbury one day a week.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Work closely with clients to create end-to-end marketing strategies and activities for top tier clients within the IT sector.
- Have full 360 accountability for the development and delivery for marketing campaigns.
- Review and report all data from campaigns and report findings to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance, evaluating impact on revenue generation, draw insights from data to enhance performance.
- Create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Support with some client events.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience working in a scale up or leading IT business desirable.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in an ABM position ideally within an agency.
- Strong analytical mindset with experience of reporting to senior business leaders
- Exposure to working with international teams with the capacity to impact and manage priorities across various department such as the wider marketing team and sales teams.
- Full marketing mix experience is desirable, including video, social, blog, events, webinars and developing/designing collateral.
- Has a proven track record work achieving and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to understand and manage customer value propositions.
Job Reference: JO-2201-250129
Salary: £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 13/03/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent