Salt has partnered with a leading Software Company that is changing the way people work and helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
You’ll be joining them as Partner Marketing Manager to develop global strategic alliances, create and execute with local team’s demand generation programs, sales acceleration activities with their Partners across EMEA.
- Responsible for the EMEA marketing relationship with several key global strategic alliances;
- Proactively engage with sales organisation to align programs to revenue goals;
- Work closely with global teams to adopt partner solution plays and ensure readiness for EMEA utilisation;
- Devise, develop and execute joint marketing industry demand generation programs campaigns working with the global and local partner sales and marketing field teams to successfully execute programs across EMEA;
- Leverage partner marketing opportunities with vendors, channel partners and associations to develop mutually beneficial demand generation programs, ensuring partner budget and resource utilisation;
- Ensure all programs and activities are prioritised for maximum return and are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
- Extensive B2B Tech marketing experience, with a focus on Partner Marketing and demonstrated results and previous success across EMEA;
- Experience of creating marketing campaigns aligned to business targets and supported by clearly defined joint value propositions;
- A metrics mindset with data and analytics skills;
- Team player with a “we before I mentality” with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally;
- Ability to operate in a fast moving / dynamic environment with a strong drive.
Contract length: 12 months
Day rate: up to £600 a day
Hybrid (mainly remote, some days in their Surrey offices from next year)
Job Reference: JO-2111-249136
Salary: £0.00 - £600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract