Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database. Our consultants will be in touch if your profile matches an open role.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
PR Manager - London - up to £75k I'm looking for a PR Manager for an e-commerce travel provider. This global company sees this role as an extremely important hire,…£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
I am working with a fantastic retail client in Antwerp who are looking for a Digital Account Manager. This client can be found in 436 stores in 80 countries and…£30000 - £37500 per annum
I am currently working with a Global Electronics retailer who are looking for an Online Operations Manager acting in a brand new role in the team. You'll join a company…€250 - €315.00 per day
Performance Media Manager
My client is changing the way small businesses bank. They are making banking simpler and quicker through a mobile first platform.
In a brand new role the Performance Marketing Manager will be a data-driven media specialist with experience across offline DR and Brand channels. The ideal candidate will have a background in media planning and strategy, with innovative ways to use data, insight and analytics to drive business performance.
This role is for you if you have…
· Media planning, buying and optimisation expertise across channels – Radio, TV, Print, Direct Mail
· Experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
· An understanding of the media industry
· A data-driven mind set
· Familiarity with attribution and measurement techniques across traditional channels
Key Skills and Experiences
· A track record of evaluating media options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
· Maintain relationships with key media partners
· Campaign Management experience – day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
· Experience of reporting and optimisation, including analysis of CPA and ROI of all activity ensuring maximum efficiency
· Experience leading campaign briefings with internal teams e.g. design, partners, suppliers, publishers
To apply for the Performance Media Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.