Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Account Manager PR- Leading Luxury Fashion and Beauty Agency
My client is a specialist boutique communications agency, and they are now on the look-out for a PR Account Manager to join their growing team. They have a diverse client base but specialise in the Luxury Fashion and Beauty sector.
The PR account manager will have demonstrable pr experience in a client facing B2C role, ideally within the Luxury Fashion or Beauty sector, working with large enterprises. You will be working with their world-class team, you can look forward to creating and delivering effective PR and integrated communications strategies, securing coverage, ideating interesting and creative onsite content, stakeholder profile building, and generating online exposure for a portfolio of some of the world biggest fashion brands.
* Take lead and develop award winning campaigns with the PR and Content teams
* Build relationships with key journalists and sell in headline grabbing campaigns to press
* Write press releases and sell-in stories to relevant media
* Attend client meetings and present monthly performance decks
* Support business pitches with the Growth Team
* Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers and influencers.
* Engaging in a variety of digital PR driven activities including asset outreach, reactive & proactive pitching, and influencer marketing.
* Creating concise client-facing documents including reports and content pitches
* Bring an innovative approach, ready to bring fresh ideas and new methods to the team,
* Take responsibility on the department’s hours planning and performance
* Ensure that outreach techniques and end results are the industry best
* Support knowledge sharing and a culture of learning within the team
* Proven commercial PR experience ideally within a fashion agency.
* Experience in creating engaging and entertaining outreach campaigns using data and content
* Be able to show a portfolio of campaigns that have been featured in high domain authority sites
* Have experience in leading a Digital PR campaigns, from ideation to execution
* A strong understanding of the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate
* Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers and influencers E
* Attending client-facing meetings and presentations
* An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
* Experienced in WordPress
* The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
* A degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is advantageous