Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
PR & Comms Executive – £40-50K plus Bonus – London (2/3 days per week)
My client is an exciting challenger within super speed world of broadband – with over £250m investment so far… they are growing.. FAST! With a proposition that helps optimise connectivity experience for consumers and businesses, this is the time to join!
The PR & Communications Executive/Lead role would be a great opportunity for a PR agency professional who is keen to make the move to an in-house role. The role will be busy and varied and there is lots of opportunity for autonomy and influencing.
This role will be focused on Internal and External Communications for the brand whilst developing and executing the company’s corporate communications strategy. You will be our brand guardian to ensure a consistent tone of voice.
· Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR.
· Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency
· Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized
· Act as brand custodian ensuring all communications align with guidelines, evolving and developing where necessary
· Support the promotion, co-ordination and facilitation of PR and communication campaigns and engagement activities
· Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness through working alongside internal and external teams to ensure website content is kept up to date, including producing news articles and thought leadership blogs
· Experienced in communications with demonstrable network of media and PR contacts (at least 3 years)
· Proven experience in leading change in an organisation’s external & Internal comms
· Demonstrable knowledge of digital and multi-media platforms and social media news and features environment
· Proven grounding in corporate communications – agency and/or client side
· Proven experience of working outside parameters of conventional media channels and forums