PR Manager – £40,000 – £45,000
My client is a world leading online money transfer service. They are a forward thinking company with a customer focused strategy. Their USP is their online service which offers a seamless customer experience through mobile apps and websites. They also focus on connecting to telco-operated Mobile Money services around the world, which allow their customers to send money directly via their mobile phone.
The role is reporting into the Head of Communications, and you will design, deliver and sell in campaigns and media stories as part of a fantastic, hard-working team. Your role will be to enable the brand to engage and reach more people across all media channels on a national scale. You will be an expert in Media Relations and have current relationships that you can utilise.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Develop compelling written content for PR purposes including press releases, award entries, media briefings, and media alerts
- Strong attention to detail and will be responsible for reviewing and giving strategic direction on content produced by our external agency partners
- Responsible for building new and nurturing existing media contacts, amplifying awareness throughout Fintech publications and Consumer.
- Be responsible for creating and managing monthly reports on PR results and activity as well as maintaining the PR planning and coverage tracking sheets
- Understanding of the media landscape within the financial services sector and be able to identify press opportunities
- Ghost writing and briefing notes for senior partners
- Lead the UK press office
- Manage the full cycle of case studies
Key Skills and Experience
- 5 year’s experience working in a PR role, ideally within from a Personal Finance or Payments space, either in house or for an agency.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment which would require flexibility and the ability to dive in and out of execution and strategy
- Evidence of developing and implementing strategic media relations plans – having dealt directly with high profile journalists in a busy press office or agency environment
- Have a track record of achieving significant PR impact and share of voice within integrated campaigns and with one off tactical/reactive PR
- Ability to successfully manage, influence and communicate effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing agencies and putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results
To apply for the PR Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Tara McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199302
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent