PR Manager UK- Cryptocurrency
£55K- £65K base
London hybrid working
I am excited to be working with an exciting company that operates one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges globally. It offers a wide array of trading features, including an impressive selection of market charts and cryptocurrencies. The exchange provides investors with one of the widest ranges of cryptos available in the marketplace today. Cryptos on offer range from the market’s largest by market cap to some smaller and less known coins and tokens.
The ideal candidate should come from a strong PR background, in-house or with an agency within consumer tech/apps-based tech companies or from within Crypto or Blockchain. You will have proven results in building press relations across top-tier tech media across the UK and new markets. The role requires a proactive approach to building and maintaining strong relationships with media while working closely with the senior leadership, marketing and product teams. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a keen understanding of what drives the news and the ability to use news jacking, thought leadership as well as research and data to generate positive earned media coverage.
- Create and implement press-worthy international and regional media campaigns that lead to tangible results in the form of media coverage across target publications.
- Identify and drive a regular drumbeat of stories to support business goals, excelling at opportunistic storytelling and inserting the brands key messaging into topical, industry and competitive news-cycles.
- Lead the PR campaign for the launch of new products and services, ensuring all coverage is consistent and on-message
- Develop creative stories for trade and industry publications that drive visibility for the brand and executives.
- Manage content creation for key communication vehicles, including news releases, media pitches, media responses, by-line articles and blogs for executives, research reports, spokesperson quotes, messaging documents and award submissions.
- Own and manage relationships with the media.
- Provide PR counsel and support the Leadership Team, including drafting reactive responses and Crisis Communications.
- Manage external PR agency
- Minimum 5 years in consumer tech or Crypto public relations experience
- You can think big picture and strategy
- You live for media relations, owning the process from A-Z
- You’re an amazing storyteller who can construct media-worthy narratives
- You have media connections across the UK and can hit the ground running
- You have experience managing C-suite executive(s) communications strategy
- You are results driven and use metrics to measure success and drive change
- You have eagle-eye attention to detail, are proactive and energetic
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- When delivering world-class communications, you do it with pizzazz and a sense of urgency
Job Reference: JO-2302-330703
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Public Relations