Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Affiliate Team Lead - Gambling London or Malta £40-50k +bens The Company A global business of more than 600 people and 20 years' experience in online sports betting. They are…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Head of Field Marketing, EMEA - £90-100K plus Bonus -London THE COMPANY My client is a fast-growing global business, who in addition to their offices in North America and the…£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
Director of Demand Generation - up to £125K plus Bonus - London THE COMPANY My client provides a 'people led' consultancy solution to global investment and business professionals. With a…£90000.00 - £125000.00 per annum + Bonus
Product Marketing Lead
My client is a SaaS company who aim to help accountants. They are looking for a Product Marketing Lead to join their growing London commercial team.
This is the perfect role for someone with experience in product marketing for a B2B tech company (ideally SaaS/fintech SaaS) and is now ready to show what they can do in a leadership role.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you will lead the design and execution of the product marketing strategy and initiatives globally working closely with our marketing, product, sales, partner and customer success departments.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Develop the product marketing strategy and be responsible for its delivery.
· Develop an understanding of how customers use the platform and incorporate that into the product messaging.
· Work with the product team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services.
· Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc.
· Support sales training and pre-sales (as required) on the product.
Key Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of successful, hands-on product marketing experience, preferably in a leadership position.
· Experience in SaaS, fintech software or wider technology sector.
· A love of execution and delivering results.
· Experience managing a budget and roadmap.
· Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things.
To apply for the Product Marketing Lead role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.
Marketing Operations Manager The Company My client is a FinTech scaleup in hyper-growth mode - they are the market leaders in Identity Verification, offering a sophisticated AI SaaS solution to…£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salt's client, a leading UK Fashion retailer is on the hunt for an ambitious CRM Assistant, driven and determined to build up their CRM experience in a fast paced environment.…£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum