PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
£80,000 – £90,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
London, Hybrid (1-2 Days Office)
We deliver no-code automation software across enterprise clients. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy!
- We’re looking for an ambitious and strategic Product Marketing Manager with experience of building product/solution marketing programs from the ground up
- The Product Marketing Manager will have a deep understanding of current trends, and challenges faced by banks, in the areas of data management and automation, related to middle and back-office operations.
- We offer a Hybrid approach to working (1-2 days a week in the office) Are growing from 200 to 500 heads and have grown 25% in Revenue YoY!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and communicate effective targeting, messaging, and positioning, to all internal and external audiences globally
- Develop high-quality thought leadership content in the area of Data Automation for Financial Institutions’ operations teams
- Build effective marketing collateral to amplify the brans messaging, support brand awareness, and generate pipeline
- Develop, in collaboration with Product Management, 3rd party Analysts, subject matter experts, pre-sales, and Implementation teams; the appropriate collateral to position our platform and products in the best possible way in the market.
- Support and work with the Product Management team on product launches, upgrade campaigns, and other product-related communication activities
- Lead efforts to gain a better understanding of our target audience, as well as our current (and future) competitors in collaboration with the Market Intelligence team.
- Collaborate with growth marketing stakeholders to support campaigns and events, run webinars, and ensure best practices in nurturing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing colleagues and other stakeholders to support our sales team with enablement and collateral.
- Support field readiness through the development and delivery of sales tools, e.g., persona definitions, value proposition and messaging materials, sales pitch decks, and collateral including brochures, infographics, informational videos, and similar digital assets
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Product marketing experience (B2B SaaS Background)
- Good financial and technical experience to understand customers’ business problems and translate them into compelling outbound messaging, positioning, and content, ideally in the following areas:
- Technology: Data Management, ETL, RPA, Automation
- Industry: Financial Service Industry and/or Tax
- Business Insight into the challenges faced by middle and back-office operations teams in Tier 1/2 financial services organisations
- Experience of designing and producing a range of collateral (brochures, videos, case studies, etc.) and marketing campaigns
- High Degree of familiarity with product management activities
- Some experience in structuring client-related events such as customer advisory groups, user groups and/or client conferences.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and balance multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Engaging personality, with excellent communication and storytelling skills
If this sounds like you – please apply OR Email Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2207-257602
Salary: £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/09/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent