Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Marketing Manager – London – up to £70K plus Bonus
My client is a cool North American owned unified comms software platform that has offices in Europe and growing fast!
They’re now on the hunt for a Product Marketer who will be focus on the GTM campaign delivery of new launches, be highly analytical and work with the sales team to maximise commercial success enablement.
There’s nothing not to like about this company – so read on…
· You will lead the GTM product marketing strategy by audience need, competitive positioning, campaign messaging, marketing tactics, timeline and goals
· You’ll develop partner channel co-marketing programs, working with key stakeholders both internally and externally to create GTM plans, marketing materials and sales info
· You’ll work to create client expansion plans by working with our account team to define target clients and developing action plans that outline tactics, timelines and goals.
· Manage calendar of product launches, collaborating with product, sales, support and the extended marketing teams on demand generation and targeted account strategies
· Conduct competitive analysis and gather market insights. Present data to broader marketing, sales and product teams to help optimize our campaigns, strengthen our positioning and meet the needs of the market
And much, much more!
To be considered, here’s what we’re looking for:
· At least 5-6 years of experience in product marketing or a similar position with B2B software
· Proven track record of leading multi-channel go-to-market efforts that feature clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling
· Strong written, analytical, and presentation skills with the ability to translate technical specs into a relevant, compelling copy
· Strong leader and an excellent collaborator who is able to rally cross functional departments
· Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
· Great analytical skills and ability to act on data insight
· Working knowledge of Marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Tableau, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
· Clear understanding of the product development lifecycle.
This job ad was posted by Salt.