PR Manager EMEA- Leading Fintech
I am excited to be working with a high-growth, global trading and investing platform that is leading the UK trading industry in customer satisfaction. They are present in across EU and EMEA, with 23 they are a well-known fintech company with deep expertise in trading, markets, blockchain, technology, and financial regulation.
With a strong plan to achieve 5% employee growth in the next year, they are seeking to bring in PR Manager to join their already established communications team. Reporting to the Global Head of PR you take lead elevating their Media relations presence across the EMEA region. You will ensure their key messages are communicated to the press in line with their strategic PR goals. This role sits within their Growth and Marketing function, meaning you will play an important part in the next phase of the company’s growth.
The ideal candidate should come from a strong PR background, in-house or with an agency within Fintech: trading, markets, blockchain or technology. You will have proven results in building press relations across top-tier financial and tech media across EMEA. The role requires a proactive approach to building and maintaining strong relationships with media while working closely with the senior leadership, marketing and product teams. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a keen understanding of what drives the news and the ability to use newsjacking, thought leadership as well as research and data to generate positive earned media coverage.
- Create and implement press-worthy international and regional media campaigns that lead to tangible results in the form of media coverage across target publications.
- Identify and drive a regular drumbeat of stories to support business goals, excelling at opportunistic storytelling and inserting the brands key messaging into topical, industry and competitive news-cycles.
- Lead the PR campaign for the launch of new products and services, ensuring all coverage is consistent and on-message
- Develop creative stories for trade and industry publications that drive visibility for the brand and executives.
- Manage content creation for key communication vehicles, including news releases, media pitches, media responses, by-line articles and blogs for executives, research reports, spokesperson quotes, messaging documents and award submissions.
- Own and manage relationships with the media.
- Provide PR counsel and support to our EMEA Leadership Team, including drafting reactive responses and Crisis Communications.
- Manage external PR agency
- Minimum 5 years in Fintech/Trading/Blockchain public relations, PR experience.
- You can think big picture and strategy
- You live for media relations, owning the process from A-Z
- You’re an amazing storyteller who can construct media-worthy narratives
- You have media connections across the EMEA region and can hit the ground running on day
- You have experience managing C-suite executive(s) communications strategy
- You are results driven and use metrics to measure success and drive change
- You have eagle-eye attention to detail, are proactive and energetic
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- When delivering world-class communications, you do it with pizzazz and a sense of urgency
Job Reference: JO-2207-257135
Salary: £68000.00 - £72000.00 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/08/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent