Retail Marketing Manager | Beauty
This global skincare brand is looking for someone to handle all UK marketing across retailer, retailer.com and travel. If you have strong retail marketing experience and you’re passionate about beauty this is a great role!
Why should you join?
- Lots of growth across retail and travel, so some exciting projects to get involved with.
- Fantastic leader – supportive but hands off, let’s you take ownership and drive strategy.
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial and agile environment.
- Passionate team, collaborative and lots of energy!
- Not just a standard retail marketing role – able to look at how you delight customers across all touch points – can come up with some fun and fresh ideas! Very digital first.
- Chance to work with some high level retailers like Harrods, John Lewis and new launches always coming up!
- Based in Central London with hybrid working (3 in – sometimes less, 2 from home)
- Base salary up to £55k + bonus potential, staff discount, pension and more
This role is for someone who doesn’t stick to the traditional way of thinking and is passionate about what they do. You love working in a high-end brand where the customer comes first. You’ll need:
- Strong experience in Retail marketing, with a solid understanding of Digital marketing, CRM and Social media (you won’t need to implement the digital stuff)
- Strong trade marketing background.
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills (you’ll have a DR)
- Experience working with and nurturing large partners like Harrods etc.
- Experience launching new stores and partners and working on events.
- Strong presenting and reporting experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment – it doesn’t have to be beauty but does need to be a related premium product (and you need to be super passionate about beauty).
- Bonus up to 10%
- Generous Staff Discount – 72% off product and 40% off spa treatments
- Friends and Family Privilege Scheme
- Access to Partner Discount (40% off product)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Introduction Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Training and Development Opportunities
Job Reference: JO-2207-256896
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/09/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent