Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £35K plus Bonus - Oxford My client's mission could not be more topical, given the current pandemic crisis. I'm very excited to be working with…Up to £35000.00 per annum + Plus Bonus
Senior Brand Manager – circa £60k – London
I am working with a Group Travel brand. It’s an exciting time for this business.
A recent business restructure, and a newly formed marketing team, means you’ll have the chance to really make this role your own.
You’ll have five brands to look after, so will ideally have experience working for a company that has multiple brands operating under one company.
You’ll need to be collaborative – you’ll be working across the organisation, with several departments making sure that the brand stays consistent.
You’ll also manage a team of 2 and play a key part in their development, as well as managing relationships with agencies.
What will you will do:
· Rebuild the brand reputation.
· Develop a brand strategy for the franchise.
· Develop and implement brand campaigns,
· Work closely with multiple parts of the business to promote, encourage improve.
· Planning and managing all ATL and BTL brand campaigns, working with multiple agencies to do so.
What you will need:
· 8+ years experience in B2C marketing, ideally within the Travel industry both other consumer experience considered.
· You won’t have a huge team, so must have experience managing agencies before.
· A thorough understanding of brand, brand strategy, and digital marketing
· Extensive experience of B2C brand marketing campaigns.