Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
PR and Digital Content – Senior Consultant – £55,000 – £65,000
We are currently representing a specialist integrated digital communications consultancy firm, based in the city. They work with some of the world’s well-known consumer and technology-based enterprises and support them across all areas of digital communications. Digital Strategy, Content Creation, and PR Campaign Delivery. They are on a slow but steady growth journey, making several new hires in the past 12 months. They are now seeking to bring in 3 new consultants across all levels including a Senior Consultant. They specialise in creating value across the business life cycle, building long-standing relationships with their clients, and helping firms restore performance with a particular focus on corporate and reputation communications.
They are seeking talented digital experts who possess the right mix of consulting/agency experience, strong data-driven strategy skills, a PR/Communications expert with a digital-first mindset, and a powerful entrepreneurial drive.
You will work closely with clients to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers, working in partnership with them to understand their requirements and deliver a high-quality, consultative service. The goal is to work on transformation projects across various digital platforms that will enable clients to provide a better experience to the end customer and in turn better engagement which will drive revenue and growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
* You will be a catalyst for customer-focused and service-driven organisational transformation.
* Working closely with clients within the B2C market, evolving new digital communications customer transformation programmes that are focused on delivering engaging customer experiences and driving revenue.
* Build knowledge about the sector you will operate in and the market/talent trends that affect your clients.
* Use information effectively and proactively, delivering immediate value to your colleagues by finding, analysing and sharing relevant market intelligence while also developing your ability to determine how information can be put to good use commercially.
* Understand industry-leading advancements in the digital world and advise clients on the best solution for them adding value and expertise that will solidify long-lasting relationships.
* Previous Digital PR and Content experience ideally within an agency or consulting firm
* A strong foundation in crisis/reputational communications essential
* Comfortable working with large enterprise clients across various industries
* Happy doing the day – day delivery of digital communications campaigns
* Background in journalism an additional benefit