Senior Digital Consumer Marketing Manager | Beauty
Fantastic opportunity to go into a global brand who have always been a market leader in their space, doing things way ahead of their competitors. This is a leadership role with a top class team and an inclusive, family feel environment. There is lots of ownership and collaboration. They are based in central London, but will be moving to a hybrid model between office and remote working. If you are passionate about beauty & cosmetics this is for you!
You’ll work directly with the Marketing Director to shape and implement the UK & IRE strategy across the brand media channels. You can expect to:
- Define and implement consumer engagement strategy to acquire new customers, increase engagement, retain existing customers and convert.
- Build customer loyalty through efficient CRM and loyalty programs.
- Manage paid media and creative agencies effectively to maximize ROI.
- Define and manage the social media strategy to position the business as a leading and innovative brand.
- Define and implement regional content strategy to increase consumer engagement and interaction.
- Lead, manage and inspire a team of 7.
- Manage the media budget and forecasting.
What You’ll Need
This role is for a strong leader who is passionate about the beauty industry. You’ll need:
- Solid paid media experience – doesn’t have to be technical, but must know the channels in depth and be able to train the team/get the best out of agencies.
- Strong CRM & loyalty background.
- Experience managing social media and content strategies.
- Must be a solid leader – managing a sizeable team and multiple global stakeholders.
- Experience in a fast paced business – either beauty, fashion or retail (has to be product focused and consumer centric).
- Bonus potential
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday +BH
- 50% discount across all our brands
- 2 different pension schemes to opt into
- Benefits and discount platforms.
- Various options to opt in and out of such as dental plans, health plans, gadget insurance, cycle to work etc.
Job Reference: JO-2202-251231
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/04/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent