Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Senior Digital Marketing Campaign Manager – London – up to £85K plus 10% Bonus
My client is an B2B Telecommunication tech company that offers IOT international roaming to enterprises with ease and cost efficiency. With a great background story and an impressive client base. They are now expanding their digital marketing efforts and team.
The Senior Digital Marketing Campaign Manager’s role is to define, plan, and orchestrate B2B digital marketing campaigns aligned to our mid-market/Enterprise connectivity solutions.
The role will be acquisition-focused, and accountable for all digital touchpoints, marketing activity and outcomes. Responsibilities will include defining, assessing and optimising campaign performance in line with agreed KPI, as well as managing internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with the Head of Global Marketing on managing spend and schedules.
To be successful you will need to have experience in designing and managing digital engagement campaigns in a B2B mid-market/Enterprise environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Devise digital marketing acquisition campaigns with the intent of creating leads and converting to paying customers including search, display and targeted digital campaigns.
· Develop briefs for campaigns creation: Objectives, KPIs & deliverables.
· Ensure SEO effort for content marketing are on track and equally distributed across all products sets.
· Manage and optimise performance across multiple touchpoints and across the lead management funnel.
· Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure it meets the intended audience and objective of the campaigns. Commission the creation of rich content, produce ROI business case as appropriate.
· Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary. Managing senior stakeholders as necessary.
· Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to review progress and results.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
· Educated to degree level or above in a relevant subject, e.g. business or marketing.
· 7-8+ years’ related digital marketing experience
· Solid B2B industry background with a preference for Software or Telecommunications
· Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong organisation and communications skills are essential.
· The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running in parallel.