Senior Digital Marketing & Online Experience Manager – up to £70K plus Bonus – London
My client is one of the most well-known high-street restaurant brands known across the globe! As they enter into a new exciting chapter of their digital transformation, they are hiring for a new role!
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for developing and defining the brand’s digital marketing strategy through the customer experience and brand touchpoints including website, mobile app, in-store digital ordering, delivery and ongoing CRM channels.
Working with cross-functional teams and using best practices in marketing, digital media, CRM and technology, you’ll lead and implement the path of digital transformation for this brand in line with overall brand strategy. You guide the way by solution-shaping the technology to optimise the customer journey, whilst also actively seeking out new trends and identifying opportunities to leapfrog the competition.
You undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment understanding consumer trends, and take charge of design, user experience, content development and marketing approaches to deliver highly effective campaigns across digital channels. You understand the need for a single customer view and a seamless customer experience and the importance of integrating these platforms across the business.
- Plan and establish the digital market strategy, set clear objectives, review and measure against KPI metrics
- Ensure that digital projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Develop a customer-centric digital journey that improves speed, agility, brand experience and convenience. Improve the usability, design, content and conversion
- Manage digital platforms development and rollout in line with customer experience objectives and brand strategy
- Develop CRM platform and targeted communications strategy to key audience segments, identifying opportunities to drive visits, customize experiences and surprise and delight our customers
- Analyse customer interactions, developing actionable insights to drive footfall and deliver growth
- Develop loyalty platform to drive frequency and spend
- Work with internal stakeholders and agencies on digital touchpoints to balance customer experiences with operational delivery. Vet new agencies to identify gaps or capability within existing roster
- Manage relationships with third parties, i.e., creative agencies, digital partners, social media platforms and key influencers to develop the right product solutions to deliver customer experience objectives
- Own all agency contracts, budget management, compliance, reviews and negotiations where necessary
- Spot new opportunities and trends and build business cases for new digital tools, technologies and methods
- Identify any gaps or specific local needs/opportunities to put in place market-relevant plans
- Design digital test and learn roadmap for the market, lead execution and share learnings across internal stakeholders
- Manage social media strategy for the business.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a consumer client side, or mix of client and agency, in digital roles, leading and managing projects, involving high collaboration, a range of scale and diverse technical and non-technical stakeholders
- QSR or retail experience ideal but not compulsory
- Technically savvy with demonstrable success in managing multi-channel digital campaigns and CRM platforms, mobile app, order and delivery, alongside experience of measuring and analysing data to build a picture of campaign performance and ROI
- Customer-focused and able to advise using data and experience on what is best for the customer at all times
- Must be data and results focused, leading with objectives and hypotheses that are well thought through and measurable. Able to showcase these with examples of developing, analysing and executing innovative ideas
- Strong competitive spirit, results oriented, with a clear desire to succeed
- Great tactical skills, ability to react quickly to changing situations
- Confidently able to work on own initiative and action oriented
- Excellent strategic thinking, ability to communicate in a clear and articulate way to educate others and share knowledge
- Collaborative partner to internal and external customers
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising.
Job Reference: JO/EG/LH2809
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus