Senior Growth Marketing Manager – £70,000- £90,000 – London
My client is a leading global specialist currency exchange provider. They provide dedicated international money transfers around the world, providing comprehensive money exchange services to minimise the risk for customers. Their services include standard currency exchange, forward exchange transactions, and more for individual users and businesses. They pride themselves in being reliable, offering a very high-quality service whilst offering trustworthy exchange rates.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is a 12-month FTC role, you will be a key member of the EMEA marketing team and will play a fundamental role in helping to define, develop and implement B2B integrated marketing campaigns. The Senior Growth Marketing Managers mission is to lead the business towards high-growth opportunities by delivering marketing activities and programs for a target list of sectors and clients, that are efficient and scalable.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Create end-to-end demand generation marketing communications strategies and activities for both online and offline platforms.
- Create and design marketing activities and programs for the existing B2B client base with a focus on optimising upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Lead and manage the traditional marketing communications, planning and logistics for B2B events, trade shows and conferences for EMEA.
- Own regional deployment of campaign strategy, support commercial activities and other initiatives. Work with existing tools such as SalesForce
- Execute ABM and inbound programs in line with the companies vision.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance, evaluating impact on revenue generation, draw insights from data to enhance performance .
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in Omni-channel marketing communications strategies and campaign delivery.
- Must have at least 3 years project management experience within a B2B Financial Services environment
- Strong analytical mindset with experience of reporting to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience and knowledge of delivering regional campaigns for EMEA.
- Exposure to working with international teams with the capacity to impact and manage priorities across various department such as the wider marketing team and sales teams.
- Full marketing mix experience is desirable, including video, social, blog, events, webinars and developing collateral.
- Has a proven track record work achieving and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to understand and manage customer value propositions.
I am interested in speaking with candidates who are seeking a 12-month FTC role and has experience as s Senior Growth Marketing Manager within B2B Financial Services environments.
Please apply or email email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2103-198348
Salary: £70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract