Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Marketing Manager, North West London
My client, a luxury hotel group with locations in and around London, are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team. You will be overseeing a highly creative, tight knit team, who work across three different hotels. The role requires a Marketing expert who has experience within digital marketing as well as traditional marketing activities.
You’ll be joining a team who all love what they do, are super innovative with their ideas, and work in a collaborative way. I need someone who understands the luxury market and has a proven track record of creating outstanding Marketing activation’s.
The role, in a nutshell:
– Create marketing plans for three different hotels
– Budget management and monitoring ROI
– Report on trends, competitor activity and pinpoint areas of development
– Manage external agencies and freelancers
– Support Digital Marketing Manager and CRM Manager on Website and Social activity
– Oversee creation of all print and digital assets, making sure they are on brand and in line with objectives
– Manage and mentor team members
– Relevant degree or Marketing qualification
– Experience managing marketing activities for a B2C brand
– Budget management
– Analytical – ability to use Google Analytics for reporting
– Thorough knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, PPC etc..
– Great at working in an agile way