Senior Marketing Manager | Luxury Jewellery
This heritage, family run business is going through an exciting period of digital transformation. After the success of their site over the last year, they are looking to continue growth and build out a world class team who want to push them forward. They are looking for ambitious people who are excited about innovating in an industry that doesn’t have a lot of best practice.
This role reports into the CMO with a small team and works across traditional marketing, events, social & content. You can expect to:
- Create, manage and own media schedule and all campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute the overall Marcoms plan.
- Ownership of annual customer events plan.
- Lead the delivery of assets in a calendar of engaging content for the digital channel.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase sales, brand awareness and increase engagement across channels such as Facebook & Instagram.
- Reporting on sales performance and key KPIs.
This will role suit someone who is passionate about the luxury industry. You will need:
- Previous marketing experience in a luxury retail, fashion or jewellery brand.
- Proven track record in running and owning marketing campaigns.
- Experience running customer events.
- Solid experience with social media channels.
- Strong stakeholder and team management skills.
- Discretionary team bonus potential.
- 20 days hol +BH +Birthday off.
- Pension – increases with length of service.
- Generous discounts that improve with length of service.
Job Reference: JO-2106-202103
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent