£55,000 – £70,000 plus bonus
London Hybrid working
I am partnered with a specialist digital agency who support brands growth through recurring revenue and subscription businesses. They are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Senior Optimisation Manager, ideally from an agency background, with experience in Experimentation, Optimisation, CRO, CXO. This role will manage their existing clients while helping to further increase their client base, with a view to growing and leading the optimisation team. You will have a proven track record in client retention and acquisition. You will work in a small business so will work collaboratively and flexibly to ensure the business needs are met.
- Ideate A/B test hypothesis in line with strategic goals to drive the testing roadmap.
- Analyse and initiate qualitative and quantitative insights to gather testing ideas and define priorities.
- Plan and execute all A/B tests on a portfolio of Websites/ecommerce sites to increase the conversion funnel performance.
- Evaluate and document test performances and recommend follow-up measures.
- Continuously improve internal CRO workflows and processes related to the roadmap and backlog.
- Drive and take lead on BD efforts for the business, constantly seeking new ways to drive client acquisition.
- 4+ years of practical experience in Experimentation, Optimisation, CRO, CXO ideally from an agency background
- Comfortable working in a startup company (small team)
- Able to lead the experimentation strategy across 3+ client account
- Innovative and proactive in new client acquisition, working on client pitches and speaking with prospective clients as well as helping to grow our work with existing clients
- Someone who is already a Senior OM (or similar) and looking to take the next step up
- Has a proven track record in customer acquisition
Job Reference: JO-2201-250354
Salary: £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/03/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent