Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Partnerships Executive
Salt’s client, a sports manufacturer is going through an exciting period of growth, having recently undergone a round of investment to support the commercialisation of the business across the next 36 months. They are looking for a Senior Partnerships Executive to join the team to manage the Brand athletes, influencers and ambassadors, seeking the best partnerships and organising events.
Key Role Requirements:
· Oversee the brands influencers and athletes full journey with the brand, from contract negotiation to daily communication and review of their content output.
· Identify new brand partnerships which are appropriate and inline with the brand’s guidelines to help increase brand awareness.
· Assist the marketing team in creating briefs for influencer and athlete content.
· Organise, manage and host brand events.
· Review competitor performance and activities and highlight opportunities and threats.
· Assist with the management of the marketing budget in relation to influencers and affiliates.
· Experience in partnerships, ideally in sports industry.
· Confident communicator and negotiator.
· Highly organised individual, with strong delegation and prioritisation skills.
· Strategic and commercial driven mindset.
· Sports enthusiast!
· Competitive salary.
· Hybrid and flexible working.
· Employee operations scheme.
· Brand discount.
· 28 days holiday plus your birthday!