Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
My client, a leading fashion brand near Nuremberg, Germany, is on the hunt for a Digital and Retail Marketing consultant to join the team quite urgently (remote based to begin)…€300.00 - €450.00 per day
Senior Propositions Manager (Subscription) – London – up to £110K plus Bonus
My client is one of the world’s most recognised brands!
Not only is there the constant challenge of engaging current customers on monthly subscriptions with their one service, there’s the opportunity for cross-sell and upsell across the rest of the portfolio.
Although you will be working across the full category, there will be a specific emphasis towards the highest value customers.
As Product Owner for Core Propositions will be responsible for the overall definition, development and implementation of the customer proposition and product strategy as well as a small team.
Responsibilities will include defining key customer and market insights, target audiences, the proposition strategies to unlock these and the execution plan to make these a reality in the market. As the Product Owner also owns the P&L for the named products, customer growth targets and customer experience for our core products, they will also define and measure any relevant performance targets (operational and commercial) that underpin the propositions, products that input into these and the overall customer experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Define the Core Propositions strategy including defining the customer insights, target audience and market opportunities, proposition initiatives, desired customer experience and marketing approach and how this fits into the overall Pay monthly strategy
· Obsess over how we attract new customers, and how we help them up the value chain through insight led and segmented propositions, based on our core products, providing the primary entry point into the brand
· To prioritise and manage the backlog for the Core Propositions squad, ensuring we only focus on the things that drive us to unlock our customer goals, at pace
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
· Proven track record in consumer commercial/proposition or product development within a subscriptions business
· Experience working in a digital first environment and or working within an agile environment
· Proven track record of managing complex roadmaps, associate budgets and other related resources
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Team management experience.