Role: SEO manager
Location: Central London
Contract length: 3 months
Day rate: Up to £350 via LTD
Salt are looking for an experienced SEO manager, who has worked in the retail sector, to join one of the UK’s best known retail brands and help them to push their online marketing into overdrive for the next 3 months.
The ideal candidate will have worked almost exclusively client side, ideally in retail (specifically fashion, but other forms of retail will be considered).
The client is currently undergoing a massive restructure, and has a skills gap in the Performance marketing team. This is one of a number of urgent contract hires that are needed to ensure their digital marketing budget (which will run to 10’s of millions of £’s this year) is being spent in the most effective way possible to drive maximum revenue growth.
Are you an immediately available SEO manager in London that has great retail/fashion experience? GREAT! Send your CV to agee @ welovesalt . com NOW!
Additional stuff below:
- Continuously refine the existing search strategy, own and execute the aligned Search Marketing Strategy for organic search, as well as paid search support
- Manage search agency closely and effectively, and collaborate on work with organic search plans
- Continuously optimize search activities and results, globally and locally. Demonstrate success, identify improvement areas, and perform competitor analysis
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and best practices in the Search industry, recommending and implementing strategies globally and locally.
- Setting clear goals for search performance which are aligned with the overall goals and KPIs for Global and Local Marketing.
- Work closely with overall Digital Platform Team to achieve best overall results, incl. producing hygiene SEO reporting for immediate action and improvement in collaboration with the rest of the Digital Platform Team
- Support the Digital Marketing team in ad hoc projects as required from time to time. This is a fast moving environment and flexibility in task will be required.
- Documented, strong experience from Search Engine Marketing, organic & paid, in large scale digital international environment.
- Experience with web analytics, using a variety of tools (Google Analytics, & Tag manager included)
- Core Competencies: Be Customer Focused Act Commercially Take Ownership Demonstrate Across Boundaries Mindset Be Open to Change & Seek Innovations
- Experience with search optimization and configurations, using a variety of tools (Adwords, Amazon, Webmaster tools etc.) – Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills – Experience from digital Project Management is an advantage
- Pro-active and passionate team player, that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and work hands on in order to implement work, whilst having the ability to also think more long term. Other The above serve to indicate core functional competence and are not exhaustive. This is a fast moving environment, and ad-hoc support to the overall team will be expected from time to time.
- Self starter, experience of taking ownership of new skills and projects
- Proven track record of delivering SEO strategy
Job Reference: JO-1908-151781
Salary: £300.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs, SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: SEO manager retail fashion london