My Client, a leading entertainment business is looking for someone with good Digital and Social experience, to join their team of 6 of a 12 month contract.
This is an amazing 12 month Digital Marketing Manager role, working with amazing artists and record labels!
You will be responsible for devising best in class digital marketing and social media strategies ; the setting and achieving of campaign-specific objectives & KPIs; the coordination/creation and upkeep of regularly updated social media strategies and the preparation of reports to inform key stakeholders & strategy moving forward.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal/written communication & copy-writing skills, have
expert knowledge of social media & digital marketing, be highly creative and have a passion for the
digital opportunities for artist’s and their audience.
- Work with creative, insight, marketing & management to articulate and communicate an
artist’s positioning online as well as, short- and long-term campaign objectives.
- Responsible for developing, soliciting and executing content marketing opportunities in
conjunction with the central creative teams & Marketing team.
- Drive innovation and creativity through all facets of the campaign
- Plan & deliver campaigns effectively, setting & reaching objectives & KPIs
- Use native platform analytics and a range of other platforms/tools to analyse audience-related and
performance data, creating meaningful reports that can inform key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to and participate in planning and creative meetings
- Work with International digital & marketing teams to ensure global optimization of campaigns and
- Work closely with the CRM team to deliver artist database growth and CRM strategy
- Work with manager and external contacts at social media platforms to deliver engaging artist
campaigns & ideas
- Identify new and external opportunities for artist promotion.
- Spearhead market-leading integrated advertising campaigns from concept to execution across all
areas of business to continually meet strategic goals.
- Maximise global revenue potential for all artists by close collaboration with international marketing
& coordinating efforts across departments to drive innovative and engaging campaigns
- Work with media agency, to create holistic media plan across platforms adhering to approved
- Devise and implement best in class, audience-led social media strategies, driving fan audience
growth and ongoing engagement across platforms using insights, best practices and tapping into
- In depth knowledge of best practices and guidelines across all social channels
- Identify emerging content, tech updates and social trends and infuse campaigns with creative
applications of new technology
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant influencers/social media personalities & publishers
- Awareness & understanding of evolving technology and ability to research and discover new
- Proven experience of devising and executing audience-led social strategies based on audience
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising, best practice across all social channels and emerging
- Superior understanding of consumer behaviour online
- Passion for social media, online trends & technology
- Proactive project management & planning skills
- Strong reporting and analytics skills & ability to interpret and present data effectively
- Ability to negotiate and influence at multiple level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-1810-141307
Salary: £150 - £200.00 per day
Job Start Date: 22/10/2018