My client, a leading global FMCG brand, is looking for a corporate social media and communications specialist who will be coming in to help create and post content to their global leadership team’s social media channels to drive engagement.
This is a 6-9 month initial contract, working out of their London HQ on a hybrid basis.
Day to day you will…
- Be responsible for the coordination of various workstreams and the creation of a collaborative framework that supports the social media presence of senior executives, working with the Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications and the Head of Social
- Drive the development of social media content for the executives’ LinkedIn and Twitter platforms (where applicable) to support the communications objectives and help position them as thought leaders in their respective fields, by developing an engaging tone of voice for each, in keeping with their personalities and interests.
- Coordinate input from the executives (e.g. organize quarterly alignment sessions) and maintain a social media content calendar, in collaboration with the social and executive communications leads
- Be responsible for the approval and deployment of the content on the executives’ platforms, working closely with the Community Management team (CCM) and Legal to ensure implementation and appropriate monitoring
- Assist in the management of external vendors (such as digital agencies and writers) and coordinate external and internal resources in terms of strategic insights, content development, and reporting to improve social engagement and performance
- Maintain the executives’ social media profiles with up-to-date information and creative assets in partnership with the Head of Social and the global content studio.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery against objectives and alignment with overall corporate and executive communications priorities (e.g., web and social content leads, legal, executive assistants, etc.)
- 6-9 month contract
- Paying up to £250 a day
- Hybrid working (2-days a week in London office, rest remote)
- ASAP Start
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2204-254017
Salary: £200.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 02/05/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract