Salt is working with a forward-thinking publishing company, with a global media platform, based in central London. With the company tripling in size of the last 18months this is the perfect time to join. My client is looking for a vibrant marketing professional to join their progressive team and move the needle in their Trade marketing team, who are focussing on ensuring that all of their partners & client’s media is delivered in the most effective way possible.
Your role will be:
The Trade Marketing Manager will manage a team of 3 in the UK and report into the Global Trade Marketing Director. Your main goal will be to drive collaborative, productive relationships with the UK sales team and deliver insight driven, creative marcomms that build the clients reputation and attract advertisers and clients to their platform.
- Collaborate with the US Trade Marketing team and the Internal Communications Manager to build and position a solid reputation within the external marketplace
- Developing and manage world class, insight driven sales collateral and asset library
- Build collaborative and productive partnership with the UK sales team and stakeholders
- Proactively drive and manage research and insight projects
- Propose, develop and drive innovative thought leadership initiatives in the market
- Develop and manage our trade PR strategy and plan
- Develop and manage Brand guidelines and training
What do I need to succeed?
- Experience & Passion in a Tech, Gaming, Creative Design, and Music industry.
- Experience of working within publishing and in a multi-brand environment would be desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented entrepreneurial environment.
- Current working knowledge of digital integrated marketing
- A creative thinker who can translate passionate ideas into highly effective marcomms
- Proven experience in Sales/Trade Marketing/Brand Marketing/ Corporate/Investor Relations
- Excellent written / literacy, storytelling and communication skills
- Can build relationships at all levels; both internal and external, and can demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally
- Excellent time management skills, fact-paced and great attention to detail
Job Reference: JO-1909-152618
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content, publishing, Trade Marketing Manager