Do you want to shape, define and deploy the Product and Commercial strategy for an emerging brand in Health and Wellness company?
This business is leading the market combining the power of artificial intelligence, mobile tech, and psychology looking into changing behaviours in the industy.
Salt has partnered with a business who are looking for a UK Country manager to work with the UK Marketing Manager and report into a team in the US. You will be responsible for building the companies presence in the UK.
This is a Day Rate Contract Position, Outside IR35.
This role is being hired to build the commercial strategy for the business. They are hiring for this role to have a clear owner for the UK experience, who can help us get to a more consistent user experience.
- Develop strategy and translate into operating plans
- Market research to understand consumers and competitor set
- Develop an initial strategy for positioning in market
- Create a prioritized list of initiatives
- Develop UK product and service offering in partnership with International and the UK team
- Create a prioritized list of product feature roll-outs, development and initiatives for UK users
- Ultimately own the local product experience across product features (including translation)
- Identify and craft local service features, monitoring the quality of customer service, analysing research and driving Marketing with the Director of UK Marketing
- Hire local roles to enable partnerships and activations which can drive organic growth for the business
- Be the in-market face, handling PR and gov’t relations responsibilities in conjunction with Comms and Legal teams/agencies
Competencies & Requirements:
- Requirements: Minimum expectations of the candidate
- 6 years of experience – ideally has prior start up or lean company experience (at minimum – experience in a high-growth company or delivering as part of an international team)
- Min 3 Years in a Country or Regional GM role or equivalent Strategic/ Ops role (Focus on UK mandatory)
- Data affinity preferred – especially Looker & SQL skills
Job Reference: JO-2108-245617
Salary: £800 - £1400 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract