Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
UK Marketing Manager
My client is a Fintech50 startup who look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
They are looking for a UK Marketing Manager (who will report to the VP Marketing) to spearhead our global marketing efforts. You will be working with specialists in digital, CRM, Paid, SEO, Brand, Social and product to be able to accelerate your impact in the countries and create and manage the GTM strategy.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Plan and execute the UK marketing campaign calendar to build brand awareness.
· Produce engaging content that demonstrates industry thought leadership and product expertise to optimise prospect interest, engagement & conversion.
· Manage the UK social media presence; integrate with the global and regional plans
· Help localise and implement UK campaigns, collaborate with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
· Manage UK marketing budget. Track, analyze, and report on business outcomes.
Key Skills and Experience
· 3+ years of successful B2B marketing experience preferably in technology/SaaS
· Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) – you know what works well on the web, email and in print, with attention to detail
· Creative mindset with an understanding of how to communicate visually and bring ideas to life in a variety of mediums
· Project coordination: managing multiple stakeholders and activities to a deadline
· Understanding of and passion for social media marketing and how to create engaging and sharable content
To apply for the UK Marketing Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.