B2B (SME) Digital Propositions Manager – London – up to £100-110K plus Bonus
My client is one of the UK’s no. 1 brands in the technology space; with the ultimate goal being around customer engagement, it’s no surprise that they are investing heavily in their online customer experience within the enterprise market.
As the overall business demand grows… so does the team! As a result – I’m looking for a Digital native that works heavily on the B2B side, with a strong understanding of marketplaces; and knows how to optimise the experience for business customers from small businesses to medium enterprises.
Acting as an ‘Digital Advisor’ within propositions, you will be responsible for end to end ownership of the central Digital Advisory proposition, driving the end to end product development, managing the performance of this business unit, whilst maximising the impact of the Digital Advisory in the transformation of the groups business brand into the SME Champion. This is a new and key role, so the future is yours to create.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own the market analysis, define the Proposition insights and business case
- Key accountability of defining the delivering the Product Roadmap and Proposition commercialisation
- Driving the Central Proposition to deliver across the digital customer experience start-up mentality, with ability to deal with complexity and align with stakeholders at all levels
- Prioritise product developments and implement the operating model across the Group/Partners
- Owning the CX, KPI’s, performance of the Service across the brand.
- Define and Implement assisted and unassisted sales customer journeys from Digital Advisory into the marketplace at group level
- Based on data and customer feedback driving the marketing plan and aligning with the SME Champion initiative
- You will possess strong senior stakeholder management, commercial acumen, robust new product development skills as well as verbal communication skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise on a daily basis. A self-starter, leader with a real focus on delivering customer-based outcomes.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Experience in managing digital propositions and new product development in a service/advisory function
- Solid B2B (especially with a focus on Small to Medium Enterprise) experience across a service industry – ideally FinTech, Banking, Utilities or Telco
- Involved in digital experience, from free content models to upsell and cross-sell funnels
- Digital CX and NPS experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Highly analytical with strong commercial acumen and proven monetisation experience.
Job Reference: JO-2005-167246
Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: b2b, Digital Propositions, SME