My client, a leader in the FMCG space, is on the hunt for a Venture Lead Consultant to help shape phase two of a big community growth project they’re undertaking for a new venture within their organisation.
The type of profile they’re after is someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and consulting background who has terrific problem solving and soft skills and can develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The project is centred around growth and content marketing and there is a team of specialists already working hard to drive this, so ideally someone who can assist get the best out of the team but also assist to solve problems with some expertise on the subject would be highly beneficial.
Key roles and responsibilities
- The team follow rigorous start up best practise to listen to consumers and quickly build & launch digital pilots around their frictions;
- Setting, agreeing, owning & tracking clear KPIs for each phase of development and adaptation;
- Being confident saying ‘no’ when requests or actions distract or deviate from the end goal;
- Using external and internal knowledge & capabilities to accelerate and leverage our position.
- Responsible for creating a product/offering that forms the foundation of the new Community
- Owning the consumer: uncovering frictions then designing and building MVPs to solve the frictions;
- Managing acquisition tests: a/b & multivariant tests using content, SEO, social, search, emails, etc.;
- Managing engagement tests: differing strategies across product & content to maximise interaction;
- Partnering with digital, tech & other experts in the broader business to ensure excellence.
Role: Skills & Experience
- Background: Experience in a high-performance culture: top tier consultancy or VC backed start-up;
- Education: Undergraduate or MBA from a top institution with some leadership experience;
- Understanding of differing business models & drivers: from KPI’s to DTC to marketing, etc.;
- Leadership: comfortable with high expectations/cadence, small motivated teams & complex tasks;
- Data and numbers: at home with spreadsheets, data and decisions supported with numbers;
- Product Management: some experience driving the creation of a consumer-facing digital product using a lean mindset, test and learn methodology, would be ideal;
- Digital Marketing: native with online marketing, engagement, content, measurement & analytics.
- 6-month contract
- London based
- Outside IR35
- Day rate DOE
- ASAP start
Job Reference: JO-2104-199239
Salary: £600.00 - £700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-months
Job Start Date: 03/05/2021
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract