Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Planning Manager
£70,000 – £80,000
I am working with one of the world’s leading technology consumer brands who are looking to make a super critical hire within their Digital team. The role as Digital Planning Manager will see you closely support the Digital Marketing Director and distribute the budget for the traffic acquisition strategy for the EMEA region.
You would ideally have a strong background in managing large and complex budgets across several markets and for multiple disciplines. This would ideally suit a candidate looking to gain strong commercial and strategic insight before becoming a Digital Marketing Director.
– Own the Digital Marketing budget and split these budgets at program and segment level.
– Coordinate the different team’s budget submissions on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
– Manage the budget from co-partner funding, being able to be transparent about where the money was spent and the impact it has had.
– Providing detailed reporting across all disciplines within the different markets.
– Take ownership of cross-media initiatives, work with the different stakeholders and coordinate the process to drive growth.
– Be able to create and present ad-hoc campaigns.
Key Skills and Requirements
– A proven track record of managing large and complex multi-discipline budgets.
– Strong analytical and commercial skillset.
– Exemplary communication skills, able to work cross-functionally with different business functions.
– Previous project management experience is desirable.