My client, a global FMCG business, is on the hunt for a couple Project Managers for their Web Deployment team in their London HQ office on an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £450 a day (inside IR35).
This role will be a hybrid set-up, requiring just 2 days commitment a week to work in their London HQ office.
As a Global Web Activation Project Manager you will align regional teams, marketing, digital and all internal stakeholders. The role requires strong project management and stakeholder engagement for all Global Web Deployments.
- Responsible for designing a web deployment plan and generic timeline for a project.
- Responsible for stakeholder and escalation management.
- Establish effective communication network to align and manage the flow of information.
- Creating project kick-off slide presentations for web leads and provide support training.
- Prepare supporting documentation for FAQs, to assist markets and web leads.
- Support web leads with project governance.
- Collect and share relevant information to support web leads on a regular basis.
- Manage central project management space and maintain project timelines through delivery.
- Support analytical activities to provide supporting team with the relevant details during UAT.
- Perform central validation for UX during the UAT phase with the support of the CX team.
- Manage and record all risk.
- Drive continues improvement through lessons learnt.
- Lead and manage project meetings, including sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in managing multiple website e-Commerce projects, including product launches and campaigns. The preference is for Global organisations with omnichannel structure and diverse multicultural environments.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in planning, implementing and managing multiple global stakeholder communication plans with various complexities in governance and levels of maturity.
- Proven record of managing complex global communication workstreams
- A self-starter with pro-active can-do attitude
- Enjoys building strong and sustainable relationships
- Strong project and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Project Management certification mandatory
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies essential
- Adobe Workfront experience a plus
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2206-256120
Salary: £350.00 - £450.00 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/07/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract