Director of EMEA Demand Marketing – London – up to £100K plus Bonus
My client is a Workday partner, offering organisations across the globe, support, optimisation and consulting. In short, they create solutions build on the Workday application that empowers customers to become strategic HR organisations, then helps scale them when they grow. With a growing client base of over 500 customers, they have covered off only 35% of Workday’s customer base, so there’s a lot more work to do!
As a Director responsible for driving the EMEA Demand Generation Marketing strategy you will be responsible for the leadership, direction and execution for all activities necessary to generate demand in Europe, and ensuring strategy and execution are aligned with Business, Sales and Marketing goals. This is a critical role within the organisation as it is one of the key components in the strategy to drive revenue growth year on year. You will be a highly visible and influential role in developing the right go to market strategies to develop leads and move them to opportunity qualification.
The Director Demand Generation (EMEA) will report to the SVP, Marketing, with a matrixed reporting relationship to other marketing leaders across the pond. You will represent the European marketing function by serving as a member on both the Global Marketing Leadership Team and the EMEA Strategic Leadership Team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a strategy that optimizes the demand generation funnel to fill sales pipeline that achieves all defined ROI metrics and targets
- Collaborate on building and modifying individual and group buyer personas for the full buying committee ensuring regional differences are identified and included in planned campaigns and communications
- Gain, maintain and proliferate an intimate knowledge of our buyers and their most pressing challenges, through market analysis, research and direct buyer / influencer interaction
- Develop and plan integrated regional marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the global marketing team, regional sales, external agencies and partners/Workday counterparts to plan and execute a consistent event cadence
- Execute and measure results of marketing campaigns.
- Provide regional requirements to ensure optimal performance and management of primary channels, including online marketing, email, print & direct, SEO; participate with global demand generation team in evaluating and confirming new strategies to build new channels to increase market penetration
- Collaborate with the Director Global Brand Marketing to increase brand awareness in EMEA and ensure EMEA requirements are addressed as part of the analyst/advisor community, customer community and customer communication programs
- Drive customer engagement to participate in third party reviews, case studies and testimonials; gather and develop content
- Bring a combination of organization management and disciplined leadership, strategic guidance, and build-out to all brand’s marketing channels when it comes to Europe
- Maximize value of demand generation tools and applications
- Participate in new business strategic planning initiatives
- Oversee the delivery of monthly marketing updates and business analysis to leadership
- Oversee the tracking, analysis and interpretation of the competitive landscape for sustainable brand advantage.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- BA / BS in Marketing or Business; Master’s degree is preferred, but not required
- 10+ years of increasing levels of responsibility in marketing or related fields
- 3+ years leading demand generation teams (3 or more people) leveraging forward thinking technologies and strategies within a B2B technology industry
- Experience creating and running integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with obsessive attention to results
- Proven experience increasing sales funnel via comprehensive and varied marketing campaigns
- Experience collaborating with and engaging executive management teams to develop strategic initiatives
Job Reference: JO-2103-199061
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Demand Centre, Demand Generation, Outbound Marketing