My client, a global retail leader, is on the hunt for an interim Digital Marketing Director who are hands-on, data-driven and able to their digital marketing and media efforts on an initial 6-month contract.
You will lead my client’s digital marketing and media across email marketing, performance marketing, CRM, affiliates and programmatic and work hard to ensure that the cost of the acquisition of new customers is reduced, the presence of the company/activation’s online increases, drive traffic to the site and ultimately, increase conversion. This person is expected to create, maintain and protect an elevated digital expression of their brands in Europe.
The ideal candidate will come from a fashion and/or retail background and really understand omnichannel and how digital marketing fits in the trading mix. They will also be an expert communicator and be comfortably able to translate the numbers and present back to senior stakeholders in a clear, concise manner.
They will also be able to run with big budgets (10s of millions) and lead a team of digital specialists but have their hands in the detail at the same time.
- Collaborate with local business team to drive the European digital marketing initiatives for multiple countries, including paid social, search marketing, email marketing, display advertising and affiliate marketing.
- Manage a team of 8-10 individuals across the digital channels
- Primary point of contact to the Business team; provide business recommendations in fast paced environment
- Partner with agencies and media platforms to create and optimize our paid media programs
- Establish effective benchmarks for measurement of paid social media efforts, as well as cross-channel efforts (i.e. display, email, SEM, etc.). Define best practices for analytics and ensure consistent, ongoing benchmarking and analysis of performance including data-driven recommendations to improve future success
- Manage multiple budgets and supervise digital media integration into broader brand traffic/sales initiatives
- Develop, architect, socialize and implement new processes to improve the way we operate our digital business
- Make recommendations and be fully versed on emerging platforms, features, Beta opportunities, etc.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, paid social media, technology, sneaker culture, fashion and eCommerce
- Work with digital marketing tools, i.e. Adobe Suite (including Adobe Analytics, AEM, Tag manager, etc.) Sprinklr (or similar), Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads/Analytics, etc.
This is a remote-based role and is looking for someone to start ASAP.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245825
Salary: £500.00 - £600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/09/2021
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract