My client, a global consumer brand, is on the hunt for a Business Transformation Lead who can join their team to help drive effective change around their Global eCommerce Programme and make a significant impact for the leadership team in improvements in the delivery of the programme.
This role with be for an initial 3-4 months with a significant scope for extension should the initial 3 period prove a success.
The role of Business Transformation Program Lead is business-critical, and responsible for governing the delivery of the eCommerce transformation programme, with significant senior leadership engagement & accountability.
The Transformation Programme Lead will act as an extension of the Strategy & Operation Director, setting the tone, spurring enthusiasm, challenging cultural beliefs, and ensuring the changes required are executed.
The role will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the programme end-to-end, business partnering with the wider global eCommerce team and driving adoption with its divisions, functions and markets, ensuring adherence to governance, planning, process etc.
- Lead planning and co-design the deployment of the eCommerce transformation programme to achieve maximum return, proactively monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Define a consistent structure, objectives, milestones & KPIs; used to track and measure transformation success.
- Quantify business benefits and, define & document the business case for the programme, with the sponsor.
- Ensure that the eCommerce programme implements changes aligned with business need, ensuring business benefits are realised and that mechanisms are implemented to quantify and measurably improves levels of performance.
- Lead formal reviews & interval retrospectives to ensure appropriate action is taken, and learnings are captured.
- Initiate & influence relationships with key stakeholders critically division, function, & market leaders, in business change design, management and implementation, acting as a primary point of contact for senior stakeholders.
- Report progress of the transformation programme at regular intervals to the project board and key stakeholders.
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200499
Salary: £800.00 - £1000.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 07/06/2021
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract