My client, a global consumer brand, is on the hunt for a Change Management Lead who understands eCommerce and is available immediately for a new opportunity. Ideally you’ll have experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods, FMCG, etc. brands and be a highly-skilled change manager.
This contract will be for an initial 3-4 months with scope to extend beyond this period should the initial months prove successful.
The role of Change Management Lead is a business-critical role responsible for driving successful implementation of my client’s eCommerce program, of which has significant senior leadership engagement & accountability.
The Change Management lead will work in conjunction with eCommerce transformation lead responsible for overseeing the delivery of the programme end-to-end, business partnering with the wider global eCom leadership team and driving adoption with my client’s various divisions, functions and markets, ensuring adherence to governance, planning, process etc.
Key tasks include:
- Building and maintaining eCommerce program sponsorship, identifying sources of resistance, and manage this resistance.
- Provide AIM change management consulting and support to both sponsors and local market agents. To enable adoption this must include targeted education & awareness-building planning fit for purpose for each audience.
- Assure that project work plans & change implementation plans are integrated, both vertically & program wide.
- Demonstrate strategic awareness, assessing then communicating implementation risks, timely and direct.
- Deploy strategies to address program-wide implementation risks/themes/issues, yet in parallel clearly articulated business rationale for change and our vision for eCommerce with the intent to win hearts and minds and thus endorsement.
- Assess the change impact; develop and implement a targeted change management strategy and plan.
- Create stakeholder mapping and management plan working with Global eCom team to implement.
- Create a COMMs & change plan, taking into account the multiple audiences across our eCommerce community.
- Utilise existing Communities of Practice to drive change management behaviour and required learning.
- Proactively anticipates and mitigates challenges & risks, with ongoing assessment of business adoption strategy.
- Ensures work-stream leads are fully capable to perform all change management activities and tasks.
If keen to learn more, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2105-200500
Salary: £600.00 - £800.00 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 07/06/2021
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract