Head of Demand Generation – London – up to £90-110K plus Bonus
My client is an B2B Telecommunication tech company that offers IOT international roaming to enterprises with ease and cost efficiency. With a great background story and an impressive client base. They are now expanding their digital marketing efforts and team. Names of what of the top ‘Futurecorns’ to watch – it’s a great time to join!!!
Reporting to the CMO, we are on the hunt for an experience, growth-orientated leader to drive a robust pipeline of new business and expansion opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
With a passion for working closely with sales teams to drive revenue and leader generation with a strong background in ABM.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create best in class ABM / demand / lead generation strategies for growth internationally
- Implement campaigns across core digital channels, specifically LinkedIn, Google Ads and Facebook.
- Working closely with sales teams and the marketing community, develop innovative marketing programmes and campaigns to drive demand and interest in our range of connectivity solutions.
- Map out buyer journeys to maximise awareness, consideration and conversion of prospects underpinned with a Martech stack including Marketo.
- Create and drive activity based on KPIs, reports and insights to inform strategies
- Lead the localisation of marketing campaigns and activities across the EMEA region. Work with marketing colleagues in Americas and APAC region to execute the same.
- Continuously assess and optimise campaigns for ROI. Share analysis, insights & improvement plans with stakeholders.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, Proven experience in creating best in class ABM / demand / lead generation strategies for B2B clients. This might include content, social and influencer strategies
- Exceptional knowledge or the intricacies of managing long and complex buyer journeys
- Commercial approach to delivering projects to deadlines and within budget
- Experience of working on the platforms, products and tools that underpin ABM marketing
- Experience working in the Technology sector preferably IoT, ideally in a scale-up or fast-paced business environment.
Job Reference: JO-2112-249852
Salary: £100000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/03/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Demand Centre, Demand Generation, Outbound Marketing